We do not trade, sell or transfer Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein to which You expressly consent. You acknowledge, consent and agree that PGI may access, preserve and disclose Your Personal Information if required by law or in good faith, if PGI believes that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process; (ii) to enforce the Terms; (iii) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) to respond to Your requests for customer service; or (v) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PGI, its other Customers and the public.
We collect only such Personal Information that is believed to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests. We use the information that You provide for improving Our services such as:
- facilitating Your use of the Website;
- responding to Your requests;
- providing You with information about the Product(s) and then sending You information materials, newsletters and offers;
- to notify You of any updated information and new offers;
- sending You important information regarding the Website, changes to the Terms of the Website and policies and/or other administrative information;
- sending You surveys and marketing communications that PGI believes may be of interest to You;
- helping You address Your problems with the Website;
- providing You with customer service;
- properly administrating the Website;
- conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Website;
- improving the Product(s);
- protecting the integrity of the Website;
- customizing user interface and improving Our Website, and Our communication with You;
- to otherwise support Your relationship with PGI; or for such other purposes as PGI may deem fit to prevent fraud and unlawful use of the Website.
Some of Your Personal Information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to information, such as credit card processing companies, etc. to enable them and/or PGI to perform their duties and fulfil Your requirements. We do not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any Personal Information that the Website may collect from You. However, PGI is not responsible for any information including Personal Information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to Your browser settings. Further, under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or members may abuse or misuse Your information that they collect from the Website. Therefore, although PGI uses industry standard security practices to protect Your privacy, PGI does not promise, and You should not expect that Your Personal Information or private communications would always remain private.
When You use the Website, We may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), browser type and language, viewed and exit pages. We use this information to better understand our users’ operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Website. We do not use this data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of PGI and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.