Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, PGI grants You the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable and limited right to use the Website for Your personal and non-commercial use. Your license to use the Website is limited by these Terms. Unless otherwise authorized, You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part of the Website including, without limitation, any screenshots, videos, documentation or manuals relating to the Website. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by PGI.License Restrictions: Unless otherwise authorized by these Terms or PGI in writing, You shall not:
– Sublicense to, transfer, network, transmit, distribute, or permit use of the Website by any third party
– Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Website
– Transmit or communicate any data or commit any act that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, demeaning, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable under law
– Publish, post or upload any content on the Website or with respect to the Website with an intent to cause any harm to the reputation of any other brand/topics or in violation of any applicable law. In the event You upload, post or publish any content or information on the Website that is in violation with these Terms and the applicable law, you acknowledge that You shall be solely liable in respect of any such action
– Publish, post or upload any incorrect or inaccurate data/information
– Create or otherwise collect information about any third party, without their prior written consent
– Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights of – PGI and/or any third party
– Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
– Include programs which contain viruses, worms, ‘time bombs’ and/or ‘Trojan horses’ or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, overload, collapse, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, the Website or hardware or telecommunications
– Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, in force from time to time relating to the Website
– Use the Website in any way for carrying out any other activity not permissible under any applicable law including any data protection laws.
This license shall automatically terminate if, in the sole determination of PGI, You have violated any of the restrictions and upon termination of the license, You must destroy any downloaded materials in Your possession in any format whatsoever including in electronic or printed format. Upon such termination, PGI reserves the right to retain the information provided by You during the course of Your use of the Website.